Sunday 24 February 2013

We found icicles! a few snaps from my weekend.


 I'm going to post just a few pictures from my weekend with Joe. Despite being a freeezing weekend, (literally!), it was really lush and we did some pretty lovely stuff. It started with climbing in Boulders, just outside of Tremorfa on Friday. Sadly i didn't take any pics, but here are a few of some other bits..
I've been getting into making collages:)

Here's our tea we had in Waterloo Gardens with Rich & Becs. It was lovely to see them again, especially as Bec's bump is getting bigger, so excited! We had egg timers for our tea! :) Which was nice, not had that before. We also had some different cake, courgette+lime, apricot,ginger and white chocolate, and chili+chocolate. As we left we were sure we spotted some snowflakes in the air...Joe and I then headed to Penarth beeach and found some icicles, proof of how cold it was!!
We walked along the beach, braving the very cold sea air.
 It's so refreshing to be out in the open space, a break from the familiar settings of the week.



Another little thing I snapped was the bread we made. I'd actually made a batch of breadsticks a few days before, and had left the dough in the fridge. Kneading and pummellling the bread was good fun, (will definitely keep in mind for when stressed), and they came out really nicely:)


And here are some tulips which Joe bought me, a lovely surprise:)


I also bought the memo board for £5 from Garlands a few weeks back, but just moved it to my room...It was an offcast because it had a broken peg, but I'm really pleased with it:) I'm planning on using it for keeping track of budgeting as well as random memos, to dos, and verses.. its current use.

No comments:

Post a Comment